If you’ve sustained injuries in a car accident in St. Petersburg, FL, reach out to the skilled lawyers at Lopez Law Group Accident Injury Attorneys With over 25 years of collective legal experience, our St. Petersburg personal injury attorneys are dedicated to advocating for accident victims.
A car accident can have a profound impact on your life, leaving you with serious injuries and mounting medical expenses. We understand the stress you’re facing, and we’re here to help you explore legal options for relief.
What Can Lopez Law Group Accident Injury Attorneys Do To Help After a Car Accident in St. Petersburg, FL?
If you’ve been injured in a St. Petersburg, FL, car accident, you need experienced personal injury lawyers on your side. At Lopez Law Group Accident Injury Attorneys, we take pride in offering our clients exceptional legal representation.
Dealing with aggressive insurance companies that seek to settle quickly for less than your claim is worth can be challenging. Our St. Petersburg personal injury lawyers understand the complexities of personal injury law. We level the playing field and prevent the insurance company from taking advantage of you.
When you hire us, you can expect us to handle the following:
- Investigate the accident
- Review relevant evidence
- Consult with leading experts in Florida
- Calculate your damages
- Develop a legal strategy
- Negotiate your settlement offer
- Represent you at trial if necessary
After a car accident in St. Petersburg, Florida, your priorities should be healing from your injuries and restoring your life to the way it was prior to the accident. Let us handle the fight for fair compensation.
You don’t have to face this alone. Rely on our well-respected car accident attorneys in St. Petersburg; we won’t hesitate to take your case to court if the insurance company refuses to negotiate a reasonable settlement.
Reach out to our law offices in St. Petersburg for a free case evaluation. We operate on a contingency fee basis, which means if we don’t win compensation for you, you don’t pay attorney’s fees.
What Steps Should I Take After a Car Accident?
After a car accident, taking the following steps can help preserve evidence and protect your rights.
- If it’s safe to do so, move your vehicle and stay nearby in a safe location
- Offer assistance to anyone who needs immediate help
- Call 911 to report the crash; provide information for the accident report
- Provide honest information for the accident report, but avoid apologizing or discussing fault
- Exchange contact and insurance information with other drivers
- Get contact information from witnesses
- Take pictures and video of the accident site, including vehicle damage, injuries, and road conditions
- Notify your insurance provider as soon as possible; your policy may have a requirement regarding timely notification
- Seek medical treatment, even if you think you weren’t injured; some injuries may manifest at a later date
- Consult a personal injury lawyer to ensure your rights are protected
Every accident scenario is different, and you may need to adapt the steps above – but following these general guidelines will go a long way toward building a strong case.
What Types of Damages Can I Recover After a St. Petersburg, FL Car Accident?
Car accidents can lead to severe, long-term injuries or even death. At Lopez Law Group Accident Injury Attorneys, we do everything we can to ensure our clients receive comprehensive compensation for the injuries they’ve suffered.
Economic damages cover actual expenses resulting from the accident and are typically easy to calculate.
These damages may include compensation for:
- Present and future medical bills and treatment
- Lost or reduced income
- In-home nursing care
- Rehabilitation services
- Ambulance fees
- Any other medical expense incurred due to the accident
Non-economic damages compensate for intangible losses that are more challenging to quantify.
These damages may include compensation for:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of consortium/companionship
- Injury to reputation
While non-economic damages may not always be visible, they are still very real. Our thorough investigation of your accident and injuries will uncover all types of damages to which you may be entitled.
What Injuries Are Common in St. Petersburg Car Accidents?
No two accidents are alike, so injuries may vary widely.
Common injuries include:
- Broken bones
- Sprains and strains
- Cuts and bruises
- Brain injuries
- Organ damage
- Injuries to the spinal cord
- Chest injuries
Our legal team will take all your injuries into account in calculating the amount of compensation you should seek.
Call Our St. Petersburg, FL Car Accident Lawyers Today To Discuss Your Case
If you’ve suffered injuries in a St. Petersburg, FL, car accident, don’t hesitate to reach out to Lopez Law Group Accident Injury Attorneys for a free consultation. With our extensive experience advocating for car accident injury victims, we are here to handle legal issues.
During the initial consultation, we’ll ask for details about your accident, and we’ll address any questions or concerns you have about our firm and your case.